Wednesday 16 June 2010

I am a Japanese School Student. Minus the Sailor Uniform...

Is it bad that I found this hilarious? (sorry it's in Japanese)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv9YUH0cFNg&feature=related

Anyway, havn't written anything lately, basically because my life has been one thing for the entire month before Sophie arrived last week (yay!). That is STUDY...

Since I get distracted way to easily in my room, I've been camping out in various cafes around Kobe... In spite of my rotating around various places Starbucks have started preparing my order as soon as they see me in the door and I swear that "We may ask studying customers to leave during busy times" sign wasn't there in Mr Donuts 3 weeks ago...

(Just to put this into context, Kobe University's top level Japanese-writing class is currently now in its 3rd week of teaching us exactly where brackets are supposed to go in kanji-square paper. Helpful as ever...)

1 comment:

  1. The third week? We learned that in the first lesson! As well as where to put all pronunciation, how many squares' gap to leave for the title, name, paragraph... eugh!
    And I totally agree with the distraction thing. As I found out yesterday when I studied in cafes, and did the most I've done in 2 months...

    ReplyDelete